Saturday, February 20, 2016

Diego Maradona - FIFA 15

DIEGO MARADONA for FIFA 15

Hey guys, here's another one of my classic player faces.

He's the Legendary Argentine player Diego Maradona.


The problem about creating classic player heads for the game is the high resolution pictures of the players. Finding that kind of pictures are kinda tough for me.

I've tried many times to create the head model of the player but it just doesn't come out right most of the time.

But this time, I think I finally did it :D








IN-GAME PHOTOS


Diego Armando Maradona

Born: October 30, 1960

Height: 165 cm                                     Weight: 77 kg

Diego Armando Maradona is a retired Argentine professional footballer. He has served as a manager and coach at other clubs as well as the national team of Argentina.


Installation:

Install head/face files using Creation Master 15.



You may use the ingame generic hairs if you are not satisfied with the hair provided.



Please feel free to give me your opinion on this mod.


-Thank You-




DOWNLOAD: Diego Maradona - by Manbit

No comments:

Post a Comment